Jim Thorpe Poconos Gravel Roll
10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Epic Roll (road trip)
7 Hazard Square
Jim Thorpe PA 18299
- Distance: 50
- Pace: ALL
- Terrain: Hills
- Drop v No Drop: No Drop
This is a beautiful fall ride open to riders at all levels.
This is peak fall foliage week for the Poconos. It is an out and back ride so you can go as far as you want at your own pace. Feel free to invite members who would enjoy riding your pace.
The ride will start from Pocono Biking, go up 25 miles along the beautiful Lehigh Gorge, and come back. Bring the Go Pro, Camera, Drone!
This is the start of the trailhead AND where you can rent a gravel bike or MTB if you don’t already have one.
Count on at almost 1.5 to 2 hours driving time from Philly.
If you do need to rent a gravel or mountain bike:
- Pocono Biking is open 9a-8p-you must pick up and rent in this window.
- We highly recommend you call AHEAD to rent by October 23 at the latest.
- You need to call and secure a bike with a credit card. NOTE this area gets VERY popular during this time. I would call and hold your bike ASAP. if you need to cancel for some reason, you get your refund in full if you cancel 10 days prior, and a credit for a future ride if you cancel within 10 days. You will need an all-day rental.
- Rental options with the number to book: https://poconobiking.com/the-trail/bicycle-rental-options/
Riders who are NOT vaccinated MUST wear masks, per the Social Distancing Rules!
- THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY EVENT Limited Spaces Available!
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER (Below)
- Follow all Social Distancing Rules!
Just because some of us are vaccinated, it does not mean we cannot spread the disease!
PHILLY MTCC RIDE RULES
In addition to the club's standard ride rules and ride waivers, by attending the ride, you understand and agree to the following additional rules:
Click here to view the MANDATORY:
Social Distancing Ride Rules
Standard Ride Rules
You Must Register
below to join