MCCC – New Hope
THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY RIDE. Limited Spaces Available!
MEMBERS MUST REGISTER (Below)
8:30 am - 10:00 am
Center Square Park
Centre Square Park, 1527 Yost Rd
Blue Bell PA 19422
- Distance: 72
- Pace: C
- Terrain: Rolling hills
- Drop v No Drop: No Drop
two big climbs lunch
PHILLY MTCC RIDE RULES
It is getting dark early DON'T FORGET HEADLIGHTS FOR EVENING RIDES!
In addition to the club's standard ride rules and ride waivers, by attending the ride, you understand and agree to the following additional rules:
Social Distancing Ride Rules
(MANDATORY - Please Read!)
It is important to us that all of our members are healthy. Philly MTCC riders MUST follow these rules for group rides. If you feel others are not following the rules, please kindly notify them or notify the ride leader.
You will be asked to leave the group if you are irresponsible in observing these rules! Your Health Comes First!
1. Pre-register (contactless registration)
All riders MUST pre-register to join rides. Also, until further notice, all rides are Members Only.
Ride Registrations are at the bottom of the ride event pages. We feel this is an intuitive process but you can find detailed rider pre-registration instructions here.
2. Only come if you are healthy
- Do not come if you feel ill¹
- Do not come if you were knowingly exposed to an infectious disease in the past 14 days (for the sake of loved ones you should probably self-quarantine in any case).
3. Bring safety equipment
- Bring a mask.
- Bring hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes.
- If you help others with flats and repairs, bring rubber gloves.
4. Safe Behavior
- Ride at least 12-feet away from other riders (at least another bike length). Put on a mask if you ride closer than 12-feet (e.g. while drafting).
- If you have to spit or blow your nose, move to the rear of the group first. As a courtesy, you should do it in any case.
- Wear the mask at stops if you are closer than 6-feet from another person (in stores, stop lights, during ride conversations, etc.).
- Separate by 6-feet and/or wear masks during photos.
- Wash your hands frequently with sanitizer or wipes (e.g. rest stops), and avoid touching your face.
- Avoid touching other riders and their equipment. Wear rubber gloves and or wash hands immediately if you do (e.g., helping with tire changes)