26th Street Beach (between 26th and 27th street)
Ocean City Maryland
- Date: Saturday, October 8th, 2022
- Time: 6:30pm-10:30pm (sunset forecast: 6:32pm, lingering later is possible, but we must be shut down and cleaned up by 12:00am)
- Location: 26th Street Beach (between 26th & 27th Street)
- I suspect we could have two fires with the right assistance and enough wood! (the large waste can would be critical for that!)
- Suggested: BYO: Snacks, Chair, etc.
Some key points:
- The person obtaining the permit must be present during the hours of the bonfire. They must have in their possession a copy of this permit (paper or digital) and present it upon request of a Fire Official or Police Officer. The Town of Ocean City reserves the right to check for permit compliance at any time.
- Bonfire site will be inspected post cleanup. The permittee may be billed additional fees for the cost of response/cleanup in the event of items left behind
PHILLY MTCC RIDE RULES
- Standard Ride Rules
- Social Distancing Ride Rules
- Riders who are not vaccinated must wear masks, per the Social Distancing Rules