These are 14 guidelines to follow when participating on a Philly MTCC ride.
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes early and Be Prepared To Leave On Time! The starting times are actual departure times.
- Make sure your bike is in proper working order Before you arrive.
- Carry a spare tube, patch kit, pump, water bottle, and some form of I.D. (emergency information)
- Ride in a safe manner and obey all traffic laws.
- The wearing of a helmet (ANSI and/or Snell approved) is Required on all club rides.
- Do not "Bike off" more than you can do. Go on rides within your ability, interest and experience.
- Each rider assumes his or her own risk on all rides.
- Those who ride ahead of the group are on their own ride.
- Always notify the ride leader when leaving the group.
- Ride should adhere to the advertised speed of the ride.
- Ride leaders are not expected to be bike mechanics.
- During Winter months or questionable weather conditions, please call the ride leader.
- If it is raining at the start time, then the ride is canceled unless otherwise noted by the ride leader.
- Have fun riding your bike.