Wilmington Gran Fondo Re-Run
THIS IS A MEMBER ONLY RIDE. Limited Spaces Available!
MEMBERS MUST REGISTER (Below)
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wilmington Acme - Foulk and Naamans Rd
2098 Naamans Road
Wilmington , DE 19810
- Distance: 50
- Pace: B & C
- Terrain: Rolling hills
- Drop v No Drop: No Drop
Yvette Brown and Greg Stevens
Rerun the historic Wilmington Gran Fondo 50 K course plus 20 miles to and from the start. Total distance 50 miles. Rolling terrain with 2 short hills past some of Wilmington’s most iconic landmarks. Two rest stops are available. Multiple ride leaders to accommodate those seeking a faster pace or a slower ride for those wishing to enjoy the scenery.
Ride LEAVES promptly at 9:00 AM from Acme Parking Lot Wilmington. Please arrive 15 -20 minutes EARLY to prepare your bike.
Please note that the route has changed from the original posting. Please download the current route below.
PHILLY MTCC RIDE RULES
Social Distancing Ride Rules
(MANDATORY - Please Read!)
It is important to us that all of our members are healthy. Philly MTCC riders MUST follow these rules for group rides. If you feel others are not following the rules, please kindly notify them or notify the ride leader.
You will be asked to leave the group if you are irresponsible in observing these rules! Your Health Comes First!
1. Pre-register (contactless registration)
All riders MUST pre-register to join rides. Also, until further notice, all rides are Members Only.
Ride Registrations are at the bottom of the ride event pages. We feel this is an intuitive process but you can find detailed rider pre-registration instructions here.
2. Only come if you are healthy
- Do not come if you feel ill¹
- Do not come if you were knowingly exposed to an infectious disease in the past 14 days (for the sake of loved ones you should probably self-quarantine in any case).
3. Bring safety equipment
- Bring a mask.
- Bring hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes.
- If you help others with flats and repairs, bring rubber gloves.
4. Safe Behavior
- Ride at least 12-feet away from other riders (at least another bike length). Put on a mask if you ride closer than 12-feet (e.g. while drafting).
- If you have to spit or blow your nose, move to the rear of the group first. As a courtesy, you should do it in any case.
- Wear the mask at stops if you are closer than 6-feet from another person (in stores, stop lights, during ride conversations, etc.).
- Separate by 6-feet and/or wear masks during photos.
- Wash your hands frequently with sanitizer or wipes (e.g. rest stops), and avoid touching your face.
- Avoid touching other riders and their equipment. Wear rubber gloves and or wash hands immediately if you do (e.g., helping with tire changes)
Space closed for this event.